- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You must have a valid motorcycle class driver's license (No L plate riders).
- You must have a valid credit card with sufficient funds at the time of pick-up for the applicable security deposit.
- You must pay a refundable security deposit of $200 at pick-up.
- You must return the motorcycle with a full tank of petrol at drop off.
- Must abide by the applicable state and road safety laws.
- Insurance excess applicable to this motorcycle is $1250. This can be reduced by half if you purchase ‘Accident Excess Reduction’ for $25 per day.
- Be aware an extra Age Excess of $1,700 applies for riders between the age of 21 and 25.
- You must not utilise the motorcycle for any track, off-road or ridden as part of any race, rally, or trial.
A refundable security deposit will be placed on your credit card on pickup. This will be returned back into your account within 5 to 7 working days.
For short notice bookings please give us at least 3 hours to get the motorcycle ready.
If you decide to return the motorcycle earlier, please let us know in advance. No refunds will be granted for early returns.
If you are running late or had a change of plans, please call us. If you return the motorcycle after the scheduled drop-off time, you may incur a $20 per hour late fee which will be deducted from your security deposit.
If your plans change or the weather is unsuitable for riding conditions, please contact us, we can reschedule your booking for another time free of charge or give you a store credit for you to rebook at another time. However, where a cancellation is unavoidable, we reserve the right to retain 30% of your rental hire total at our discretion.
The safety of the motorcycle and/or equipment, yourself, passengers and others on the road are your responsibility.
In the event of minor accidents/damage your held security deposit will be forfeited.
In the event of major accidents/damage your held security deposit will be forfeited, and you will be required to pay the insurance excess applicable to your rented motorcycle and your age.
Any Fines obtained during your rental including but not limited to Speeding Camera Fines and Parking Fines are the rider’s responsibility and will be re-issued to the rider.
Payment of tolls are at the rider’s expense. You can add on a ‘Toll Package’ for $10 online when booking or instore at pickup.
Honesty is the best policy. Take care of us and we will take care of you.
Included in the Motorcycle Rental
- Unlimited kilometres.
- Use of motorcycle for a 24-hour period.
- A full tank of petrol.
- Motorcycle is fitted with a pillion seat.
- Rental prices include insurance, we don't rent the motorcycles without insurance.
- Rider orientation of the motorcycle at the time of pickup which will cover safety, maintenance and legal responsibilities.
- Free secure and street parking onsite at the rental location, however at customers' risk.
- Free storage of personal items, however at customers' risk.
- One additional rider is permitted at no extra charge. The minimum age for an additional rider is 21 and a valid motorcycle license is required.
NOT Included in the Motorcycle Rental
Helmets and other rider safety equipment. Riders may bring their own helmet and other riding gear or can hire safety gear at the time of the online booking or instore at motorcycle pickup.
Petrol costs are the rider's responsibility. You must return the motorcycle with a full tank of petrol. If the motorcycle is returned at drop-off and needs refuelling, a petrol charge will be applied.
The rider is responsible for maintenance. Riders must check engine oil levels at each refuelling and report any mechanical failures immediately. Customers may be held responsible for mechanical damage due to negligence in motorcycle operation or failure to provide normal maintenance.
The rider is responsible for the payment of all incurred fines. Any Fines obtained during your rental including but not limited to Speeding Camera Fines and Parking Fines are the rider’s responsibility and will be re-issued to the rider.
Tolls are not included. Payment of tolls are at the rider’s expense. You can add on a ‘Toll Package’ for $10 online when booking or instore at pickup.
*Motorcycle colour may vary from the images shown.
IT IS THE RIDER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO MEET THE CONDITIONS ABOVE. NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED IF YOU DON'T MEET THESE CONDITIONS.