Terms and Conditions
Rent This Bike
1. TERMS OF RENTAL
3. LOSS DAMAGE WAIVER
Subject to this clause you are liable for:
- loss of and all damage to the motorbike and;
- all damage to the property of any person, which is caused by you or any person that you allow to ride the motorbike,
- or is caused by use of the motorbike by You or any person that you allow to ride the motorbike.
- Subject to clause 3.2 we will waive your liability under clause this clause 3 for damage to, or loss of, the motorbike and will ensure that You and any Authorized Driver are entitled to be indemnified under Our Insurance Policy with the full payment of the Excess amount for each separate event involving:
- damage to, or loss of, the Motorbike; or
- damage to the property of any third party which is caused by the use of the Motorbike by You or any person that you allow to ride the motorbike.
- water damage to the motorbike;
- damage to the motorbike or to the property of any third party caused by a breach of this rental agreement;
- damage to a tire or an accessory not attributable to normal wear and tear;
- damage to the motorbike or to the property of any third party caused deliberately or recklessly by You, any other driver of the motorbike or any pillion carried during the Rental Period;
- recovery costs when damage to the motorbike is caused deliberately or recklessly by You, any other driver of the motorbike or any pillion carried during the Rental Period;
- the cost of replacing, if lost or stolen, an accessory; and
- if you have breached the Rental Agreement, a per day loss of revenue fee based on the estimated downtime of the
- The Bond paid prior to the start of the Rental Period forms part of the Excess amount; and
- Until a claim is settled by payment to Us, the Excess will be payable by You regardless.
Scheduled servicing is included in the cost of the rental;
- Where you exceed 5000km for the rental period You will notify Us so that We can arrange for the service to be carried out in a reasonable time frame at an authorized service outlet at Our expense;.
- It is Your responsibility to get the motorbike to the pre-arranged service location; and there shall be no reduction in the Rental Charges while the motorbike is serviced
- Scheduled servicing is included in the cost of the rental;
- Where You fail to return the Motorbike by the end of the Rental Period without notification to Us, We may without affecting any other rights, notify the Police or any other authority and take such action or proceedings necessary for recovery of possession of the motorbike; and
- You agree to indemnify us for all costs incurred by us in connection with the recovery of the motorbike. We may enter any premises where we believe the motorbike may be In such cases the renter releases us from any liability or damage incurred in repossess or attempting to repossess the motorbike.
6. ONLINE RENTAL FEES AND PAYMENT
- If you decide to rent a motorbike you will be required to register online, provide a valid credit card, and pay Rent This Bike, a rental reservation deposit fee. The balance of the reservation fee shall be payable directly on the day of booking.
- You hereby agree to pay all applicable fees in connection with the services you select. You also hereby authorize Rent This Bike automatically to charge your credit card account for any and all fees incurred by you or anyone using your login ID and password in renting bikes or other equipment, without the need to provide any further notice to you of the fees so incurred.
- We reserve the right to change our price list and fees and to institute new charges at any time. Your use of the Website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of any new or increased charges.
- You acknowledge that all payments for services offered by Rent This Bike are managed by an online payment platform serviced by a third party payment provider. When you wish to reserve a motorbike or other equipment, you must enter your credit card information on the Web Site. Rent This Bike then passes it along to the processor for payment. You agree that Rent This Bike Shall not be liable in the event of error, fraud, identity theft, or other problems with credit card processing or online payment processing.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Requests for refunds must be made in writing no later than 30 days after the rental reservation start date. All refunds are also subject to Rent This Bike’s cancellation policy. Although we understand that sometimes cancellations are unavoidable, we reserve the right to retain 30% of your hire total at our discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Rent This Bike and the Providers, its and their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms.
11. GOVERNING LAW
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT